We mentioned Monday that all the recent talk about first-time boat buyers has been quantitatively confirmed (see First-time Boat Buyers on the Rise). One of the primary beneficiaries of this phenomenon is the Pontoon Boat market segment. Not only has it experienced an increase in first-time buyers, but pontoon boat sales have been on a growth trajectory for over 10 years, and this summer is looking good too. There are now almost 300,000 more pontoon boats on the water than there were in 2010.
- Pontoon Boat Segment Continues to Impress July 24, 2020
- Thank You NASBLA July 22, 2020
- First-time Boat Buyers on the Rise July 20, 2020
- New Boat Sales Accelerate July 14, 2020
- A Great Opportunity to Attract First-time Boat Buyers July 7, 2020